Elizabeth Shollenberger has represented many consumers, facing many different kinds of problems, including:
- People who have had their identities stolen and now face debt collectors dunning them for bills they don’t owe
- Clients who learn of default judgments against them, in which they were not lawfully served (sometimes called “sewer service”)
- Clients whose bank accounts have been seized or their wages garnished by creditors
- Clients seeking to resolve old debts
- Clients who are being harassed by debt collectors who call them names, make late-night calls, or contact them at work
She has litigated against many of the well-known debt collector law firms–firms like Eltman, Eltman & Cooper; Cohen & Slamowitz; Forster & Garbus; Mel S. Harris & Associates, and Rubin & Rothman–and achieved good results for her clients.